I’ve had this problem for weeks: my MacBook Pro won’t automatically reconnect to the WiFi network after sleep.
I did search on the web, but the solutions other provided did not work for me.
This is the solution that did work for me (and others too I hope):
- Open System Preferences > Network
- Select the WiFi interface
- Click the Advanced button
- Remove your WiFi network
- Apply and close
- Connect to your WiFi
And, optional I think:
- Reopen the Advanced panel
- Drag your network to the top of the list
Now your Mac should automatically reconnect to the WiFi!